Ghost Under Rocks :: Ra Ra Riot


For your consideration, I'd like to post Ra Ra Riot's "Ghost Under Rocks." Ra Ra Riot hails from Syracuse, NY, also home to a little place that's near and dear to my heart (and stomach) - The Dinosaur BBQ. Now, I'm not using Ra Ra Riot as an excuse to write about the Dinosaur BBQ - I very genuinely like the song. But seriously, if you're ever in Syracuse (or Rochester, or NYC) check out the Dino "a genuine honky tonk rib joint." They're not just about amazing BBQ - they also feature live blues several times a week. In the spirit of the blues, if it's a genre you like then you may want to check out Dan Auerbach's new album "Keep It Hid." The lead singer of the Black Keys has just released a solo album, and I couldn't quite pull the trigger on posting the title track, but it's pretty darn good.

Comments