F*ck All Y'All (or maybe just Jay and Gus)


There you go again. All y'all are posting up a storm at the beginning of the month. At least Jay kind of waited until April to start posting (does March 31st at 11:59pm round to midnight, and hence April 1st?).
Let me remind you of what happened in March:
- Jay posted two songs before the month even began
- We were up to 6 songs by March 2nd
- We went over two weeks without a post *

*except from our DJ and curator

Faust never posted at all

Erika was able to avoid blowing her load until March 27th, and should be commended (although the wait couldn't save her from a gonging)

I'm getting blue balls waiting to post my next song, but I know if I can hold out a little bit longer, it will be that much sweeter.

Also, thanks a lot Gus...

Scott: I'd like to have sex with "The Sounds"
Karen: I'll have sex with you while I make sounds.
Scott: Uh, I think I'll still have sex with "The Sounds"

Comments

  1. I just spit out my coffee reading the dialogue at the bottom.

    Tell Scott that the rest of The Sounds don't look like Maja.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment