All tha We Can See


Continuing on the "seeing" theme I started in my previous post, I am thrilled to submit Sholi's (file under Avant Rock--who comes up with these categories) All That We Can See.

It has been on the back of my mind to post a music born locally from my dear San Francisco/Bay Area and I am thrilled I finally can with this band. To make it doubly special, it seems, from a cursory web read up on this band, that they had their start from another special place called Davis.

It took me a while to be comfortable with this band but once it clicked, it's been a great brain massage---their music induces a nice fuzzy feel whilst keeping me completely captivated, neurons firing. They have a number of Bay Area gigs in the next 2 weeks. Their new self titled album was released mid February.

Comments