Thank you M.I.A for leading the talk-sing revolution.

15 to 20 (featuring Lady Tigra)
The Phenomenal Handclap Band

I'm so conflicted. I effin hate this song. But I also hate myself for loving it. Yes, Phenomenal Handicapped Band, I hate myself for loving you. I'm about to loose some friends, but I have to say, this song is sooo CDC. A chick that's talk-singing, a slick beat, words that make no sense, and also, counting. But it's also not Matchbox 20 (or should I say 15, 20, 25, 30) and all the pop junk on the radio, which is why the CDC is awesome, and why, at the end of the 4 minutes and 44 seconds of hearing a chick talk-sing about different colored paint cans, I'm still dancing in the car and hitting play again.

PS, for the friends I just lost, please know that I recognize that I'm the only person that got dinged for attempting to post an already posted song and I am humbled by that despite my comments above.

Comments

  1. ok so I just heard this song and I think I'll still be singing it when I'm 80. (85, 90, 95...) I hate it. I love it. Arrrghhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment