Let me first get this fact out of the way: I'm REALLY FUCKING GLAD it's July 2009. The first half of 2009 is over. Q2 is in the books. Here in Boston, we've recorded the "cloudiest" month in over 100 years. So, without sun, my music tastes border on the darker, nighttime moods that I'm stuck in, whether on a jet plane, running around, or just at my desk. Along the lines of my last post (Jose Gonzalez), M. Craft is also nighttime music, a sort of dreampop. If I could, like M.Craft, I'd take a canoe and back my ass out of Boston forever -- seriously, the worst American city, which is ironic, because it was our first, right? Whatever. You get the point. Sun is good. Clouds are not as good, unless you make them. Maybe for August I'll post about Sun Volt. Yeah, that's it -- some positive thinking. Stay tuned.

Comments