I Feel Cream :: Peaches

Right. So this post follows directly from Dirty Diana's Daisy of Love/Morningwood offering. So if it's too much smuttiness, blame the expectant mother...

Everyone's favorite shock jockette is back. Peaches new LP, I Feel Cream drops this week, and I would be remiss not to share a track with all y'all.

I've had a hell of a time trying to pick a track as there are 3 or 4 standouts. For now, I've added the title tack to the player -- "I Feel Cream" is a straight-up raver that I think brings with it a new style to the CDC. But I've embedded a couple more songs in this post, and can be convinced to change my mind. (Just post your alternate pick via comment.)


If you'd prefer Peaches' nominal rock swagger - try out "Talk to Me":


Or if you really need your smut-rap fix, you can't miss with "Billionaire":


Love to hear what you think.

Comments