Grizzly Bear the music, not the killer in the woods

I've heard a lot of buzz about this band from Brooklyn - Grizzly Bear. On first glance, this would not be the type of music I would be drawn to because, while I like most bears (bear cubs, Cal bears, and Bear Grylls), and not so much a fan of big bears, like the Zodiak, Polar, or Grizzly (unless they are on Planet Earth). I also don't like Cyber Bears, but that's for a different blog.

Anyhoo, check out this Grizzly Bear performance from David Letterman. I've heard lots of criticism about this band being "too" cute or serious or pretentious, but that's also probably why I like them. Also, their music is simple and it's undeniable that their voices together harmonize quite well.

Comments

  1. Sammy! Welcome. I've added "Two Weeks" to the player now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment