Peachcake


So I get emails from PR reps all the time of new artists to review (I dabble in music journalism, if you didn't already know), and most of them I barely read. But for some reason this one called out to me, and not only did I read the one about Peachcake, but I checked out their music and really liked it!

It's a duo from Phoenix, Arizona, and they say they're dedicated to making happy positive music to spread good vibes around the world...who isn't, right? They look a little crazy, but I must say that these two song made me feel some of those good vibes. The first is called "Welcome to the Party to Save the World!" and the second is "Stop Acting Like You Know More About The Internet Cafe Than Me".

Oh, and this isn't out yet, so you get to hear it first! Album comes out on Nov. 18th. It's called "What Year Will You Have the World?" You can hear these two songs and more at their myspace page : http://www.myspace.com/peachcake. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. The first song was on imeem in totality, so I've added it to the player now. (The 'Internet Cafe' track is only a 30 second clip)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment