Now Hiring: Guest DJs

Yeah - I've had a bit of monopoly on the whole ordering-the-tracks thing, so for November (and any month in which anyone is interested), we are now taking applications for Guest CDC DJ.

Job Description:
  • Download all tracks from MediaFire on/by the last day of the month or just get to know them in the imeem player built into the CDC site.
  • Listen carefully.
  • Build a playlist in iTunes or just a text-based list and email it to me on the 1st of the month and I'll press the discs with your vision.
  • Enjoy your new celebrity status as CDC DJ and/or incur the wrath of the masses.

To Apply:
  • Just let me know via email or CDC Post or comment
  • Applicants may book future months should multiple persons feel up to the challenge

Woot woot.

Comments

  1. Oh me. Me, me, me, me, me, me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOVEMBER = SHAWN

    Subsequent applicants may still claim future months.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment