CDC Live! Smothering my own post.

I've been meaning to post a song by these guys for like forever. Now that The Duke Spirit will be playing again in SF, I'm posting their song The Step and the Walk. A couple of us CDCers saw them live at the Rickshaw Stop last March (where the Ting Tings were the opening act). They put on a great show, and lead singer Liela Moss' voice translates incredibly well live. Scott and I will be going to their upcoming show at The Independent on December 18th where they'll be opening for Mercury Rev. Perhaps some other CDCers would like to join us...

Comments

  1. Boo hoo!! I wanna go see them again. But... it's Shawn's last night here before heading to KY for Xmas. And he's in TO all that day, so I doubt he'll be up for a concert. Dance for me, Kare Bear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment