This Too Shall Pass or WTF?

Ok Go's new album is awesome (thanks to T. for letting us know about it). I was having a really hard time trying to pick a song to post (and trying to beat Scottie to it). After seeing the video for the song "This Too Shall Pass," I've decided this is the one. Ok Go's videos are homemade and always entertaining (remember the choreographed treadmill routine?), and this latest video is no exception.

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass from OK Go on Vimeo.



I suggest you check out the entire album and perhaps this letter from the band's lead singer, Damian, regarding their record label's decision to block the embedding of their YouTube videos and the state of the music industry in general.

Ah, what the hell, here's their video for WTF? another great song with a decidedly funky vibe. So maybe I still haven't made up my mind which song to post. What do y'all think of the two songs? Help me pick a winner!

OK Go - WTF? from OK Go on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. hmm thats a tough call. those furry things in the first video scare me, so i vote for number 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment