Loneliest Generation


Okay, so full disclosure: these guys are my friends.

Believe it or not, I was in an a capella group in college, an all-female group, and these guys were in the all-male group.  A capella was like the Greek system is in other schools -- very cheesy and ridiculous.  I still geek out on a cappella...I can't help myself.

I guess that's why I'm so psyched to see these guys still singing and making great music.  They were much nerdier back in school, they've hipstered themselves out for the big leagues, but they are still really talented and are clearly going places.

Enjoy one of favorite songs by them -- Loneliest Generation.

Comments

  1. You suck. ;)

    Figured out the band name - WHICH YOU OMITTED, based on the picture and a heaping helping of You Tube.

    It's Harper Blynn. Formerly Pete and J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment