Correatown::Everything All at Once, Yacht::Psychic City

Happy New Year! Ok, so my friend told me that my last post sounded like the part of a movie when Wynonna Ryder drives off through the desert in her beat up Cadillac. This song might be later in the movie, when she turns around and goes home. Correatown is Angela Correa's band. She's originally a local NoCal girl, who got drawn down to SoCal. She has one of those great Cat Power voices. They're in town soon.



OK, just to balance the mood (and make up for last month), its a twofer this month. Please help, cause somehow this crazy, 80's flavoured, "subversive damaged zombie pop banger" will not let me go...if you can make it past the 'HOOAH' to the chorus, you'll get it. And then you too will be dancing in your kitchen in your leg warmers. Oh did I just say that out loud?

Comments