Buzzer Beaters

Nice to see a couple of long distance shots at the buzzer. But rather than give Jorge or Sugarscoot (if that is your real name, Cindy Hart) the last word, I'm gonna toss out a couple of fun songs to pad July out.

1) Repetition Kills You by The Black Ghosts
2) My Drive Thru by Pharrell Williams/Julian Casablancas/Santogold

(yes, the latter is a song written for a Converse shoe ad campaign, I think - so you know it will reek of integrity. But it's summertime... in the city... so you know...)

Congrats on July! Now to see if anyone can beat me to the first August post...

Comments

  1. Yeah - I know I had "wreak" instead of "reek", thank you very it much. It was late and I was burning all your damn discs! It sucks that I can correct the post but not the emails that already went out. Ballz (sic).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment