It's still September, right?

Under the wire, ka-kaw!

So, I've got a Hawt Chip station on rotation in my Pandora quickmix list. I will be damned if "over and over" doesn't come up at least twice a day. Pandora loves it. I have no idea of what songs I 'liked' to deserve hearing 'over and over' over and over, but whatever I did, it's now hardwired into the DNA of my Pandora account. I blame Scott for introducing me to Hot Chip in the first place.

And now, the joy of repitition is indeed in me.

It's a ridiculous song, but as I've heard it 10,000 times in the past few months, it grew on me. I haven't been able to crack the significance of C-A-S-I-O, but I am sure it's key to understanding the broader meaning of the song.

Enjoi (link above is to a youtube clip that I can't embed).

-The Gus

Comments