I'm such a teenage girl

I don't know what has come over me as of late -- I am getting sucked into really cheesy, overly dramatic romantic songs and movies, the latest of which is the....ugh, I can't believe I'm telling all of you this.....(gulp) the "Twilight" series.

I know, totally ridiculous. But I can't help it! I'm a sucker (ha) for anything that reminds me of the magical nature of the first love. That electricity and chemistry and insatiable desire that was almost too much to bare...come on, we've all been there...It's a very teenage, puppy love/crush place, and it was totally awesome.

So my contribution this month is a song that was released last year, but here is a remix version that I like better than the original that was on the Twilight soundtrack -- "Atlas" by Fanfarlo.

Comments