True Dat: All y'alls bitches need to listen to less electronic music

Hey - let me start off by paying some respect.  I've loved the CDC's contributions to my music library.  Really, its been great.

But also, I'm not/wasn't a huge electronic music guy.  Not that I don't like it - just that I tend to go in for more soulful stuff.  Alas, if you don't know R n' B legend, Harry Manx by now, you really should.  There are honestly half a dozen worthy songs.  But I'll put this one forward.  Warning: if you haven't already heard Harry Manx, be prepared to have your face melted by his oh-so-smooth Blues playing.  Its not just guitar - he plays an crazy 17 string Iran-ian mo-fo as well.

The nominee is: Harry Manx - In Good we Trust - Hang On.

Really - enjoy every savory moment.

PS - He's Canadian... ;-)


Comments