New Feature: The Showcase Showdown

To settle the Great Double Elbow Debate of Aught Eight, as well as those times when you're just not sure which song to post, I'm debuting a new CDC feature: The Showcase Showdown.

It's simple - post the two (or more) tracks that are to do battle by doing a search on imeem, and embedded the html for each song (make sure you embed the song and not video if possible) in your post. I'll add a poll to the right-hand column as quickly as I can to start the Showdown.

The poll will run until the end of the month, with the winning track being, ahem, showcased on the next disc.

The next couple of posts should showcase the Showcase Showdown.

Comments

  1. I have missed Bob Barker for a few months now.

    Could you actually hear me talking to you with my mind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment