Rock On!


Growing up, I loved loved Def Leppard and the whole arena rock genre. They sang of love, sex, glamour, and all sorts of bad bad things with such bravado and panache and I was there with them.

I have since grown up, and although I now also enjoy more subtle pronouncements of love, sex, glamour, and all sorts of bad bad things, I still have a place for hair metal/arena rock .

So, it was a "tee hee hee" moment for me when I discovered Steel Panther's Community Property, my first contribution to our esteemed music club/blog [this month]. They do a good job reminding me how funny adolescence can be. Once again, thanks in advance for humoring yours truly.

Comments

  1. hahahahahaha oh man I'm gonna get busted singing this one at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naughty! Wheh...i'm just glad they are received better than my worst fear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment