Famous Last Words :: Deerhunter

Troops, *strong work on the last minute postage. My personal last word is "Famous Last Words" by Deerhunter. This was partially inspired by Beef's Atlas Sound post, of which Deerhunter's Bradford Cox is also a member.

We've seen Deerhunter open for NIN as well as on their own at Outside Lands, and have been impressed both times. Cox is definitely a savant, and does whatever he wants, but usually his experiments payoff.


Happy Halloween!!!!
Also, I was looking for a Halloween tie-in, and Cox does have the freakish Marfan syndrome, which results in long limbs and cardiovascular issues. So there's that.

P.S. Karen rushed me on this one - something about dinner and unappreciation - hence the initial typos. Apologies.
P.P.S. Bitch I swear!
P.P.P.S. This Post-post-post script is just vertical filler.

*strong = shout out to my paternal mentor Gustav



Comments