Molten :: Sky Larkin


A friend of mine at work recently returned from SXSW and I promptly asked him his "Best of Show". He responded without hesitation: "Sky Larkin". I can see why.

Take a ganders at "Molten" off their new (debut) album "The Golden Spike". So new I had to order it from Europe.

Also, I would be remiss to not point out that our humble blog just celebrated it's first birthday this week. Happy Birthday CDC! (The official date for keeners is Mar. 24th). The 12th disc pressing is just a few days away - at which point we will have a full year's-worth of music. Egads!

Thanks to everyone for making it happen. I love you, man.
If by "you" I mean "all y'all" and "love" I mean "greatly appreciate without physical attraction".


Also, the first (and probably not last) ever GONG-SHOW award must be dolled-out to our beloved Erika -- for the first post ever of a song that has already been posted. "Furr" was on the October '08 disc. It's a good one, though.
(Also, the post formatting smacks of "Beef"iness. Is someone innocent gonna take the fall for this?)

Comments