music old enough for a bar mitzvah



As it has become clear from my seedysee submissions, I don't listen to new music. I only listen to old music that I discovered recently, but should have been listening to for the past decade. Because I am lame and live under a rock.

Although "Fun Trick Noisemaker" by the Apples in Stereo was released in 1995, I think it still sounds fresh. I had a hard time choosing between "she's just like me" and "pine away", as both of them have pretty high playcounts on my iPod, but for my oh-ficcial seedysee submission, I'll go with the former.

L'chaim.

edit: it turns out they are turbo music nerds, to boot.

edit two: as weird coincidence would have it, my TiVo informed me last night that the Apples played on The Colbert Report on Monday Night.



Comments

Post a Comment