It's not you, it's me


Ah it's my worst fear...to come back only to find that you're leaving?! I admit, I've been neglectful, but not because I didn't love you! Please don't go!!

Ok, this is what I was going to post anyhow, not because of the Supernova (which, honestly, I just found now at 5am on a Thursday), but because I was lying on the couch the other day, contemplating the craziness of the last few months of figuring out what to do with my life, and this song literally came to me.

I heard it through the wall - my neighbour was playing music really loud, singing away, and it sounded good, so I SoundHounded it and got, Ambergris by Snowblink.

Snowblink is not only based in San Francisco, but also Canadian. How much more perfect can you get? ;) And, well, Ambergris is something precious used in perfume, specifically regurgitated whale bile that has floated in the sea, oxidizing for years....who knew?

For the record, if anyone is up for posting here in an unorganized, random way, I'd be in. Will the site still be up?

PS: Looks like this album just came out last month. The gal's name is Daniela Gesundheit. And just try to make sense of the lyrics.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooRxh6xCEK4

Comments