Brazilians are Latin Too...

...Just in their own amazingly sexy, sensual and fun-loving way.

SambaDá is a brazilian samba, surf rock band from Santa Cruz.  I hear they were a capoeira group first, and then decided they had too much funk and soul to stay away from making music, too.

I was going to interview them for Crosscurrents,  but their publicist sucks and never got the scheduling worked out.  I wanted to interview them this week because they are playing an album release party at the Independent tomorrow.  I will certainly be there -- let me know if you decide to come out!  It should be a freakin blast.

Their song balancou from their new album "Gente!" is my favorite from the ones I've heard. Once I figure out how to put it on LaLa, I will.  I still don't know the username and password! Help a sista out, please.

Comments

  1. You ARE kidding right?

    I respond every month to your pleas with the username/password:

    thecompactdiscclub@gmail.com/thecdc0408

    Plus it's in the Help link.
    Plus you already seemed to get the songs in the player.
    Plus aaaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment