Cherry poppin'

Hellloo to the people!

New to this spot, but I'm enjoying it already. Woohoo new tunes!
Ok getting to it...
-1st is some local goodness. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down. Saw them at the Independent, twas a great time. I'm going to Hawaii next week, so I'm feeling the beaches at the moment.

-Next I'd like to introduce you to a band... I say this because I have yet to find anyone else in this city who knows of them. Will Phalen and the Stereo Addicts create songs that simply make me feel good. I'm a huge fan of Lazy Sundays, Can't Come Down Yet and How I Am. Check 'em. I Can't Run is a good one too:


Lastly this is an old favorite by Atmosphere. Can't wait for that summertime, Sunshine to you all.


-Rhyannon





Comments

  1. Welcome!
    We've been expecting you.

    A quick note - you seemed to log in as CDC Admin - if your want your posts attributed to you, you should login with "rhyspangler@gmail.com".

    Cheers, and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the welcoming!

    Yes, I soon realized my retarded nature after posting the blog.

    Salud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment