What's a Puscifer? (fer making babies, darling)

I'm not a huge fan of Tool or A Perfect Circle, but I'm intrigued by Maynard James Keenan's latest endeavor, Puscifer. Keenan says that it is "definitely not thinking man's music, but groove-oriented music that makes you feel good." With song titles like Cuntry Boner, "V" is for Vagina, and "C" is for (Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference Here), I'm inclined to agree with him. For your consideration, I'm posting "Potions (Deliverance Mix)." Fans of Nine Inch Nails may recognize Trent Reznor's contributions as a co-writer of the song.

Comments

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB8sG4smWbo

    one of my all time favorite scenes.

    -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I'd like you to notice that Gus posted as Dianna. Trying to mix it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment