The Victors, Pt. 2

The votes have been cast - thanks for your help, all. Here are the two other survivors of my music-selection cramp:

HEALTH is a well-respected "noise rock" outfit from L.A.. Die Slow is one of their more accessible tracks - it's featured on their brand new album "Get Color", out today. I find myself playing it as I'm driving out of the city after work -- usually with the volume at 11*.
*My volume goes to 20 so this is just a little past halfway.

The Big Pink is a U.K. band that sounds a little bit like the Verve and a little bit like Kasabian. Please find enclosed the track Velvet, which manages to lay a cool electronic texture onto a song that one might not expect would play so nicely with synth elements.

Thanks to Gus for his snazzy August mix. Lemme know if anyone has the gumption to tackle September. That's right, "gumption".

Comments